- Yesterday, I spent 2 hours outside yesterday playing catch and roof ball (on the part of the roof without snow) with C-man. It was amazing.
- He is such a happier kid without all the electronics pull. Not that he can never use them again, but it's interesting that he is recognizing the difference in himself and how he feels. A huge step.
- I finally told the priest we aren't doing next year's auction. It really was a back and forth debate in my head, and I feel a little guilty saying no. That said, I'm also incredibly relieved to not have that monkey on my back.
- Play rehearsals continue on. Last night, the director decided I should slap the ass of my "husband" in one scene. I still have no idea why I would do that, and it feels incredibly awkward. He thinks it shows sexual tension. I think it shows awkward aggression.
- I really need to learn my lines. I know a lot of them, but need to have the cues to come in on time and the confidence that I know them. This play thing is a lot of work for something hardly anyone will come see.
- I'm back to making my own yogurt, and it is amazing. Now if I can just have my own honey to put on top...
- Speaking of bees, I have a water source problem. I need a place to put them nearby water. Some sources say you can create a water garden to help. It's going to be my number one question this Saturday.
- I've been sleeping really poorly the last few days. I'm blaming the weather. It's all the weather's fault, after all.
March 11, 2014
Blame it on the weather
at 10:12 AM