- I have a facial scheduled tomorrow. That is amazing.
- Beerman is putting water in the fish tank this weekend. So we'll either see him drunk with happiness or lying on the floor in the fetal position crying (if it leaks). Either way, it'll be a good show.
- C-man has found a true love for reading. Or it's just a love for competition because he gets to "book talk" his latest book each Friday and whoever does the most gets a prize. Either way, I am so happy about it, I don't even care that he still had his lamp on at 9:30 last night.
- Last minute flights to Cancun are under $500. Not that I'm going, but thinking about the sun is really, really nice at least. I'm hoping to get some time in the pool this weekend. It's not sunny, but at least it'll make me think I'm somewhere nice. Until the old man with the hairy back swims past me, but whatever.
- Have I mentioned it's Friday? Oh boy, that is awesome.
January 18, 2013
I've waited all week for this
at 9:43 AM