- I got a call from my rheumatologist's billing department for a bill I haven't paid since 2010. Kind of strange to have a 2 year old balance, since I'm pretty sure I've been paying bills since then, but whatever. Take my money. I don't care.
- The plant sale plants are slowly disappearing. I really just want these things gone. $2 people. We're down to $2 a plant! Come and get 'em!
- This is a 4-day work week. Have I mentioned that before? My goodness, that's a glorious thing.
- Beerman has been working on finding a place for us to hang up north for a week before school starts in the fall. One of the requests was for a private island. Now if we only had a boat...
- The fish tank back has been foamed and drilled and assembled. Now it needs to get painted. Thankfully, it's a long weekend. I forsee some real progress being made on the fish tank front.
- C-man wants an eel in his tank. I'm kind of facinated and grossed out all at the same time.
- I have a new team at work. I'm kind of digging it.
- I'm also enjoying that it's sandal-worthy weather.
- 3 more days to go...
May 22, 2012
at 3:24 PM